When you buy a domain name at Dan.com, you’re automatically covered by our unique Buyer Protection Program. Read more about how we keep you safe on our Trust and Security page.
Next to our secure domain ownership transfer process, we strictly monitor all transactions. If anything looks weird, we take immediate action. And if the seller doesn't deliver on their part of the deal, we refund you within 24 hours.
98% of all domain ownership transfers are completed within 24 hours. The seller first delivers the domain to us, then we send you your tailored transfer instructions. Need help? Our domain ownership transfer specialists will assist you at no additional cost.
Pay by bank wire and get a 1% discount or use one of the most popular payment options available through our payment processor, Adyen. Adyen is the payment platform of choice for many leading tech companies like Uber & eBay.
Full ownership after14 months
Long term service fee10%
Total purchase price 1,425
No matter what kind of domain you want to buy or lease, we make the transfer simple and safe.Here’s how it works
1) A billing and invoicing software: Perpetualinvoice.com could be a platform that allows businesses to create and send invoices, track payments, and manage their billing process in one place. Features could include the ability to customize invoices, set up recurring billing, and generate reports on invoicing and payments.
2) A subscription management platform: Perpetualinvoice.com could be used as a platform for businesses to manage their subscription-based products and services, allowing customers to sign up and manage their subscriptions, view invoices and make payments through the website
3) A time tracking and invoicing platform for freelancers: Perpetualinvoice.com could be used as a tool for freelancers to track their time and generate invoices for clients. The platform could also handle payment processing, making it easy for freelancers to get paid for their work.
4) A platform for creating and managing recurring payments: Perpetualinvoice.com could provide a way for businesses to set up and manage recurring payments for their customers. This could be useful for businesses like gyms, clubs or membership-based services.
5) A tax management system for accounting/bookkeeping: Perpetualinvoice.com could be used as a tool for keeping track of tax-related information for businesses, for example by generating reports on sales tax, and making it easier to prepare tax returns.
Best premium domain names to buy in 2023